We may decline to collect unsolicited personal information from or about you and take steps to purge it from our systems.
By reading below you will be able to find out how we manage your personal information as an APP Entity under the Australian Privacy Principles (APPs). You will also be able to find out about the information flows associated with that information.
If you have any questions, please contact us.
Who we are
Our website address is: https://www.launchts.com.au.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
The types of personal information we may collect about you include:
- your name
- your contact details, including email address, mailing address, street address and/or phone number
- your browser session and geo-location data, device and network information, statistics on page views and sessions, acquisition sources, search queries and/or browsing behaviour
- information about your access and use of our Site, including through the use of Internet cookies, your communications with our Site, the type of browser you are using, the type of operating system you are using and the domain name of your Internet service provider
- additional personal information that you provide to us, directly or indirectly, through your use of our Site, associated applications, associated social media platforms and/or accounts from which you permit us to collect information
- any other personal information requested by us and/or provided by you or a third party
We may collect these types of personal information directly from you or from third parties.
Photos and images
We will not request that you supply photographs, scan photo ID, or capture and retain video image data of you in cases where simply sighting photographs or proof of identity documents would be sufficient in the circumstances. In the event we retain photos or images of you for use in the recruitment process, they will be retained unless you request they be destroyed.
Contact forms and cookies
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
We may collect, hold, use and disclose personal information for the following purposes:
- to contact and communicate with you
- to comply with our legal obligations and resolve any disputes that we may have
Who we share your data with
We may disclose personal information to:
- our employees and/or related entities
- anyone to whom our business or assets (or any part of them) are, or may (in good faith) be, transferred
- credit reporting agencies, courts, tribunals and regulatory authorities, in the event you fail to pay for goods or services we have provided to you
- courts, tribunals, regulatory authorities and law enforcement officers, as required by law, in connection with any actual or prospective legal proceedings, or in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights
- third parties, including agents or sub-contractors, who assist us in providing information, products, services or direct marketing to you
Our website uses Google Analytics, a service which transmits website traffic data to Google servers in the United States. Google Analytics does not identify individual users or associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. We use reports provided by Google Analytics to help us understand website traffic and webpage usage.
Third party sites
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time. Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Choice and consent
Information from third parties
If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by contacting us using the details below.
You may request details of the personal information that we hold about you. An administrative fee may be payable for the provision of such information.
If you believe that any information we hold about you is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading, please contact us using the details below. We will take reasonable steps to correct any information found to be inaccurate, incomplete, misleading or out of date.
If you wish to make a complaint about how we have handled your personal information, please contact us using the details below and provide us with full details of the complaint. We will promptly investigate your complaint and respond to you, in writing, setting out the outcome of our investigation and the steps we will take to deal with your complaint.
To unsubscribe from our e-mail database or opt-out of communications (including marketing communications), please contact us using the details below or opt-out using the opt-out facilities provided in the communication.
How we protect your data
Personal information is held in our Information Record System until it is no longer needed for any purpose for which it may be used or disclosed at which time it will be de-identified or destroyed provided that it is lawful for us to do so.
We take a range of measures to protect your personal information from:
- misuse, interference and loss; and
- unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
Launch Recruitment is compliant with the NDB Scheme. We will notify affected individuals and the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner (OAIC) when a data breach is likely to result in serious harm to individuals whose personal information is involved in the breach.
All electronic data is protected by multi-layer security systems both physical and online including IPS, authentication and firewalls.
Physical personal information is stored with restricted access and shred upon disposal.
We are committed to ensuring that the personal information we collect is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the personal information and protect it from misuse, interference, loss and unauthorised access, modification and disclosure.
For European visitors
In providing its services to you, Launch may make use of a number of automated processes using your Personal Data and your activity on our Site as tracked by us, in order to provide more tailored and relevant services to you such as providing recommended job opportunities to you through email communication, and on the Site or within our Portal. Launch may also use such data in automated processes aimed at providing more tailored and relevant services to our Clientele and prospective Clientele.
In addition to your rights set out above, you may:
- update or rectify any of the Personal Data that we hold about you, in the manner described in the “Access & Correction” paragraph above;
- request that Launch
- provides you with a copy of the Personal Data that Launch holds about you in a portable and machine-readable form; or
- share your Personal Data with a nominated third party.
You may request that from us by contacting us or sending a request to us via email [email protected].
At this stage, Launch does not currently store any information, personal or otherwise overseas. Should this change, we acknowledge that we cannot guarantee that any recipient of your personal information will protect it to the standard to which it ought to be protected. The costs and difficulties of enforcement of privacy rights in foreign jurisdictions and the impracticability of attempting to enforce such rights in some jurisdictions will mean that in some instances, we will need to seek your consent to before we disclose your information.
For any questions or notices, please contact our Privacy Officer at:
Launch Talent Solutions
ABN: 19 605 395 935
Email: [email protected]
Last update: 14 March 2019