Launch cares deeply about its’ clients and its’ contractors. We have an award-winning care program with a proven track record of increasing contractor engagement, reducing churn and minimising your co-employment risk.
Our approach to contractor care includes;
- A focus on superior quality systems means contractors get paid on time, every time.
- A dedicated Contractor Care Manager to create a personal relationship with every contractor, with regular contact & face-to-face catchups.
- The Contractor Care Manager conducts a first day and first week check in call with the contractor and his/her manager to ensure they are settling in well to the role. Contractors receive a customised welcome pack.
- Employment Law expertise to ensure all contractors are engaged through the correct contractual relationship.
- Regularly updated contracts and contractor management practices to reduce any possibility likelihood of co-employment risk.
- Bespoke Onboarding: Our systems allow for onboarding education specific to each client, Launch assist in designing a thorough and repeatable program so the contractor is familiarised with policies, procedures and culture prior to start date.
- Launch Rewards Program: To promote an engaged workforce, our contractors receive exclusive access to our discounts and savings platform at their favourite retailers, both in-store and online.
- Launch Learning: exclusive access to Udemy online learning platform aligned to skills and job type. Forbes rated number 1 online learning platform globally.
- Contractor Mobility Program: A proactive approach to ensure continuity of contracting to best utilise already onboarded and successful talent.
- Contractor Satisfaction NPS: A structured performance and feedback program (AskNicely) to allow contractors to voice their opinion and influence our continuous improvement programs.
- 24/7 access to the Launch Contractor Experience Portal.
- Best in class WHS training and testing through our partnership with WorkPro.
- Strictly NO admin fees deducted from a contractor, regardless of engagement model.